This IICRC course combines information taught in both the Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) and Applied Structural Drying (ASD) courses.
30 in stock
- Learn profit-boosting practices, including how to dry structures more efficiently and with less labor
- Reduce the risk of mold and secondary damage
- Network with restoration professionals
- Learn how to set your business apart from your competitors
- Earn a certification that allows you to handle catastrophic jobs for most major insurance companies
- Learn efficient methods for drying water-damaged structures
- Develop decision-making strategies within a restorative drying environment
- Use instruments, extraction systems, drying equipment and chemistry in hands-on flooded building environment
Students must register online at iicrc.org before class begins. Exam fees will be due at the time of enrollment. Watch this video tutorial for instructions.
Students must attend the full five-day course and pass both WRT and ASD exams to receive certification. If any portion of the course and exam are not completed, the student is required to re-attend the entire five-day course to receive both certifications. No portion of the course can be applied to either a WRT or ASD course being taught separately.
This in-person class will be led by one of Atex’s industry leading experts. Learn more about our instructors here.
All students will receive a binder with the course textbook, homework, study guide and graph charts.
Hours & Location
Classes take place from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early the first day.
4272 Clark Road
Houston, Texas 77040
What to Bring
Wear comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes and a sweater or light jacket. Notetaking materials will be available.
Registration, Transfers & Cancellations
Payment is required at the time of registration. Cancellation and transfer fees may apply and vary by class type. View our full reservation policy, including transfer and cancellation fees here.
Traveling to Houston?
See where to stay and explore things to do around town.
Looking for Another Class?
See our full training schedule here.