Honeywell North 7583P100L Organic Vapor & Acid Gas Cartridge
The Honeywell North 7583P100L cartridge filters acid gases, organic vapors and particulates commonly found in water, mold and fire restoration.
Designed for use with any North half- or full-face respirator, the Honeywell North 7583P100L is a NIOSH-approved cartridge that filters acid gases, organic vapors and other particulates found on restoration sites.
- For Use With: North Full or Half Mask N Series Respirators
- Cartridge Approved For: AG, OV, P100
- Color Code: Magenta, Yellow
- Respirator Connection Type: Threaded
- Typical Application: Combination organic vapor and acid gas cartridge & P100 filter. For environments containing organic vapors and acid gases (chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, chlorine dioxide). With a P100 particulate filter for all particulates.
- Approved for: OV, AG, P100
- Respirator Cartridge Type: Air Purifying Respirator
- Standards: NIOSH