Dri-Eaz Revolution LGR Dehumidifier
The Revolution packs state-of-the-art LGR technology into the most compact design ever achieved for the restorative drying industry. Stackable and easy to transport, the Revolution’s space-saving design lets restorers pack more drying power into their trucks, saving extra trips and boosting profitability. Built for the tough environments found in water damage restoration and construction, the Revolution features Dri-Eaz’s legendary rugged rotomolded housing and durable made-in-the-USA construction.
Rethink renovation with the Revolution LGR Dehumidifier by Dri-Eaz. Compact, stackable and easy to transport, it features state-of-the-art technology and a space-saving design to help you bring high performance drying power to every job.
- Command Hub touchscreen controller displays real-time temp, RH, grain depression and drying progress trends at a glance
- Secure, compact and stackable
- Amps: 6.2A (at 80°F/60%RH)
- Water removal: 80 pts./day | 38 L/day at 80°F/60%RH (AHAM), 139 pts./day | 66 L/day at 90°F/90%RH
- Air movement: 121 – 180 CFM | 206 – 306 CMH
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 12.5 × 17.6 × 21.5 in.
- Safety: ETL listed to CSA standards