Dri-Eaz LGR 7000XLi
Breaking the performance barriers as the new category leader, the LGR 7000XLi removes more water than any other dehumidifier in its category! To achieve the 7000’s amazing performance, Dri-Eaz engineers developed Advanced Crossflow Technology to maximize energy utilization. Plus, the unit’s built-in sensors constantly monitor real time performance data to automatically calculate ideal operating parameters — such as fan speed and defrost cycle duration — in all conditions. The result is XL category-busting performance.
Request a Quote or Place an Order!
- Houston: 713.944.0319
- Austin: 512.454.9898
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The portable Dri-Eaz LGR 7000XLi delivers high-performance water removal even at low humidity levels, removing more water than any other dehumidifier in its category.
- Command Hub touchscreen controller displays real-time temp, RH, grain depression and drying progress trends at a glance
- Advanced Crossflow Technology maximizes efficiency and ensures superior performance in low-grain conditions
- Process outlet fits 12 in. layflat and rigid ducting
- Stackable and ergonomic
- Amps: 8.3 amps
- Water removal AHAM (80°F/60%RH): 130 pts. | 61.5 L / day
- water removal (saturation): 235 pts. | 111 L / day
- Process air (max.): 325 CFM | 552 CMH. Floor-level outlet.
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 20 × 33.5 × 20 in.
- Use weight: 107 lbs.
- Safety: ETL listed to CSA 22.2 no. 92