Dri-Eaz HVE 3000 Flood Pumper
The HVE 3000 by Dri-Eaz combines powerful productivity functions to make it one of the most versatile extractors available today. Get portable extraction plus truckmount boosting and prefiltering — all in one unit. Plus, a slim profile and 4-inch wheels mean you can get to places your competitors can’t. Expand your extraction capabilities and access high rises and secure areas while saving time and increasing your profits.
Request a Quote or Place an Order!
- Houston: 713.944.0319
- Austin: 512.454.9898
- Email: email@example.com
The HVE 3000 Flood Pumper is an easy-to-transport, high powered extractor. It can be used with a truckmount to boost vacuum or intercept extracted water to keep truckmount tank from filling up.
- Clear-view first-stage filter lifts out for easy rinsing
- A high flow, high volume clog-resistant sump pump handles up to ½ in. solids
- Dual vacuum blowers with 2 in. inlet for maximum airflow
- 12 gal. tank
- Static pressure (Blower 1): 8 in. Hg | 108 in. H2O
- Static pressure (Blower 2): 10 in. Hg | 136 in. H2O
- Static Pressure (Both blowers): 12 in. Hg | 164 in. H2O
- Pumpout discharge rates: 50 gpm (1.5 in. outlet); 12 gpm (0.75 in. outlet)
12 amps (Blower 1 + Pumpout)
5 amps (+Blower 2)
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 5 × 40.2 × 23.6 in.
- Weight: 132 lbs.
- Safety: ETL listed to UL/cUL and CSA standards