Dri-Eaz HVE 3000 Flood Pumper
The HVE 3000 by Dri-Eaz combines powerful productivity functions to make it one of the most versatile extractors available today. Get portable extraction plus truckmount boosting and prefiltering — all in one unit. Plus, a slim profile and 4-inch wheels mean you can get to places your competitors can’t. Expand your extraction capabilities and access high rises and secure areas while saving time and increasing your profits.
The HVE 3000 Flood Pumper is an easy-to-transport, high powered extractor. It can be used with a truckmount to boost vacuum or intercept extracted water to keep truckmount tank from filling up.
- Clear-view first-stage filter lifts out for easy rinsing
- A high flow, high volume clog-resistant sump pump handles up to ½ in. solids
- Dual vacuum blowers with 2 in. inlet for maximum airflow
- 12 gal. tank
- Static pressure (Blower 1): 8 in. Hg | 108 in. H2O
- Static pressure (Blower 2): 10 in. Hg | 136 in. H2O
- Static Pressure (Both blowers): 12 in. Hg | 164 in. H2O
- Pumpout discharge rates: 50 gpm (1.5 in. outlet); 12 gpm (0.75 in. outlet)
12 amps (Blower 1 + Pumpout)
5 amps (+Blower 2)
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 5 × 40.2 × 23.6 in.
- Weight: 132 lbs.
- Safety: ETL listed to UL/cUL and CSA standards