Engineered for high fidelity, Five elevates your listening experience with vivid stereo separation, clean bass, and spectacularly detailed vocals.
Hear every microtone and feel every drumbeat when you stream the highest resolution formats from your favorite services. Easily connect a turntable, CD player, or other source with Five’s built-in 3.5 mm audio input. Mix and match Sonos speakers around your home for multiroom listening. Everything works together over WiFi.
- Amplifiers: All six Class-D digital amplifiers have been perfectly tuned to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture.
- Tweeters: Three tweeters create a crisp high-frequency response, with one center tweeter optimizing vocal playback and two angled tweeters creating spatial extension.
- Midwoofers: Three midwoofers ensure faithful playback of mid-range frequencies and maximize low-end output while the sealed architecture eliminates distortion.
- Sealed Achitectture: The sealed cabinet eliminates reverberation, echo, and distortion.
- Adjustable EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the EQ. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
Details & Dimensions
- Height: 7.99 in (203 mm)
- Width: 14.33 in (364 mm)
- Depth: 6.06 in (154 mm)
- Weight: 13.89 lbs (6.3 kg)
- Colors: Black
- Finish: Mate
- Controls: Use the capacitive touch controls on the product to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, and more.
- LED: Light on the product indicates connection, mute status, and errors.
Power & Connectivity
- WiFi: Connect to WiFi with any 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4 or 5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- Line-in: Connect an audio device to the 3.5 mm input using an auxiliary cable.
- Ethernet: 10/100 port for hardwiring to your router
- Quad Core
- 1.3 GHz
- 512 MB SDRAM
- 512 MB NAND Flash
- Sonos Five
- Power Cable: Length: 6 ft (2 m)
- Documentation: Quickstart Guide and legal/warranty information
- WiFi: Internet connection
- Power Source: Nearby electrical outlet
- Sonos app: The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device