Sonos Era 300
With next-level audio that hits from every direction, Era 300 doesn’t just surround you, it puts you inside your music.
Feel more connected to all your audio content with phenomenally clear and spacious sound. Stream from all your favorite services and devices with WiFi and Bluetooth®. Connect a turntable or other audio source using an auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter.Experience mind-bendingly realistic surround sound when you pair two Era 300 speakers with Arc and stream spatial audio with Dolby Atmos. Set up is easy, and control is even easier with the Sonos app, next-generation touch controls, and your voice.
- Amplifiers: Six class-D digital amplifiers precision-tuned for the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture power your sound experience.
- Tweeters: Four tweeters ensure faithful playback of high and mid-range frequencies. The forward-firing mid tweeter provides a smooth center image while two side-firing mid tweeters create stereo separation. Loaded into a directional horn, the upward-firing tweeter reflects sound off the ceiling when playing Dolby Atmos content.
- Woofers: Two woofers maximize low-end output and are angled left and right to support stereo playback.
- Microphones: The far-field microphone array uses advanced beamforming and multichannel echo cancellation for quick and accurate voice control and Trueplay tuning. Disconnect by toggling off the mic switch.
- Adjustable EQ: Use the Sonos app to adjust bass, treble, and loudness.
- Trueplay: This software measures the acoustics of the room then fine-tunes the EQ. Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
Details & Dimensions
- Height: 6.3 in (160 mm)
- Width: 10.24 in (260 mm)
- Depth: 7.28 in (185 mm)
- Weight: 9.85 lbs (4.47 kg)
- Colors: Black
- Finish: Mate
- Controls: Use the capacitive touch controls to play, pause, skip, replay, adjust the volume, mute your voice assistant, and group or ungroup Sonos products.
- Bluetooth Button: Press to pair with a Bluetooth device.
Power & Connectivity
- WiFi: Compatible with WiFi 6. Connect to WiFi with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4 GHz/5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 supports audio streaming from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Voltage: 100-240V 50/60Hz internal power supply
- USB-C: Connect an audio source using a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable and the Sonos Line-In Adapter. Connect your router with an ethernet cable and the Sonos Combo Adapter. (All accessories sold separately.)
- Quad Core
- 4xA55 1.9GHz
- 2GB DDR4
- 8GB eMMC
- Sonos Era 300
- Power Cable: Length: 6 ft (2 m)
- Documentation: Quickstart Guide and legal/warranty information
- WiFi: Internet connection
- Power Source: Nearby electrical outlet
- Sonos app: The latest generation of the Sonos app running on a compatible device