Prochem All Fiber Rinse Powder
Prochem’s All Fiber Rinse Powder employs a unique formulation appropriate for use on practically any fiber type. It will not burn fabrics, leaves fibers soft to the touch, dissolves fast even in cold water and features Prochem’s proprietary Residue Release Technology which fully binds soils and minerals to ensure a deep clean. Plus, it has a fresh scent and does not leave any sour or sulfur-type odors.
Get better cleaning with less residue with Prochem’s All Fiber Rinse Powder. This versatile powdered rinse is designed for use on most fiber types and features Residue Release Technology to help ensure a truly deep clean.
- Form: Powder
- RTU pH: 4.2 – 4.5
- Dilution (portables): 1 – 2 oz. (30 – 60cc) per 5 gal. for routine cleaning; 2-4 oz. (60 – 120cc) per 5 gal. for heavy soil
- Dilution (spray and leave): 1 – 2 oz. (60 – 120cc) per gal.
- Dilution (truckmounts): 3 cups (750cc) per 5 gal. (meter as needed: 3 – 8 gal. per hour)
- Highly soluble; dissolves quickly with minimal agitation
- High-temperature stable up to 198°F / 92°C.
- Helps prevent scaling and mineral build up to protect truckmounts and cleaning materials