Midwest Control Vacuum Gauge
The Midwest Control Vacuum Gauge is a liquid-filled compound gauge for use on hydraulic and pneumatic systems, commercial and industrial applications. It is designed to dampen the effect of pulsation and vibration, while providing continuous lubrication and keeping dirt and other contaminates away from moving parts, which helps extend the life of the gauge.
This item is not eligible for returns. Please check your truckmount’s manual or parts diagram before purchasing.
Old stock, available while supplies last.
Designed for use on commercial and industrial hydraulic and pneumatic systems, the Midwest Control Vacuum Gauge is a long-lasting liquid-filled gauge. It is not corrosive to brass or bronze wetted parts where glycerin filling is suitable for use.
- Includes Built-In Snubber
- Stainless Steel Case and Bezel
- Copper Alloy Wetted Parts
- Polycarbonate Lens
- Liquid Filled
- Accuracy: 2-1-2% of Span ASME B40.1 Grade B
- Dual Scale: Hg/PSI/Bar (x100=kPa)
- Ambient Temperature: Filled : 30 F to 160 F
- Design Meets or Exceeds ASME B40.100 Pressure Gauge Standard
- Product number CGLSFB25-3030