Pro's Choice Red Relief For Wool
Pro’s Choice Red Relief for Wool is formulated to remove synthetic food dye stains, such as the dyes used in products like Kool-Aid, Gatorade and fruit juice. It is ideal for use on wool that has been dyed with vegetable dyes and stain-resistant carpet.
Designed to remove synthetic food dye stains from wool and stain-resistant carpet, Pro’s Choice Red Relief for Wool is a powerful cleaning solution.
- Specifically for removing food and drink stains on wool
- Comes complete with 3 powerful stain-removing solutions
- pH: 4.5
- Safe for wool and stain-resistant carpet
- Usage instructions:
- Thoroughly extraction-rinse the stained area. Follow with multiple vacuum only dry strokes to leave fibers as dry as possible.
- Mix the “Red Relief for Wool” using equal portions of solution “A” and “B”.
- Wet only the stained fibers with the Red Relief solution.
- Allow up to 10 minutes dwell time for the stain to disappear or change to a light yellow color.
- Thoroughly flush and extraction-rinse the stain and surrounding area. Follow with multiple vacuum only strokes to leave the fibers as dry as possible.
- If any stain remains repeat steps 2 through 5 (it may be necessary to repeat this procedure up to 4 times for severe stains).
- Neutralize the area by saturating it with a CSS solution (1 part CSS to 3 parts water).
- Allow 3-minute dwell time.
- Extraction-rinse and groom the fibers.
- Dry area as soon as possible.