Dri-Eaz HEPA 2000 Airscrubber
The Dri-Eaz HEPA 2000 Airscrubber is a high-volume, high-efficiency air filtration system. Designed with two-stage air filtration technology, it removes extremely fine airborne particles such as dust, mold spores, pollen, pet dander and other debris. Powerful yet quiet operation make the HEPA 2000 Airscrubber is suitable for use in homes, light industrial environments, schools, hospitality venues, healthcare settings and large occupied areas. The variable airflow and 12 in. ductable outlet allow for use in containment setups or wherever portable and effective HEPA filtration is needed.
Request a Quote or Place an Order!
- Houston: 713.944.0319
- Austin: 512.454.9898
- Email: email@example.com
The Dri-Eaz HEPA 2000 Airscrubber is a high-volume, high-efficiency air filtration system designed for use in homes, light industrial settings, healthcare, hospitality and educational environments.
- Variable air movement (500–2000 CFM / 14.2–56.6 m3/min.) for versatile application and precise control on negative- and positive-pressure setups.
- Includes one primary HEPA filter and one prefilter.
- Locking 3 in. casters provide easy deployment and secure the unit while in use and for transport.
- Sturdy aluminum case ensures durable service in all environments.
- Weight: 124 lbs.
- Air movement: 500–2000 CFM | 14.2–56.6 m3/m
- Static pressure: 2.68 in. H2O
- Dimensions (H × D × W): 37 × 29.17 × 35.63 in.
- Outlet duct size: 12 in.
- Amps: 7 A
- Voltage: 115 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Power cord: 25 ft.
- HEPA filter: 24 × 24 × 12 in. H13 (99.97%) HEPA filter. Galvanized frame, fiberglass/paper media, aluminum foil separator. Reorder #121754, one ea.
- Safety: ETL listed to UL 507 and CSA C22.2 No. 113