Dri-Eaz Velo Low Profile Airmover
The standard Velo Low Profile Airmover by Dri-Eaz offers true portability and professional performance. Its patented outlet design ensures even, broad-path airflow for fast and consistent drying across all surfaces, including floors, ceilings, walls and stairways. The design not only delivers engineered airflow for advanced drying, but it also features quiet operation in a stackable, easy-to-transport housing. The standard Velo is a high performing airmover that is durable, reliable and easy to maintain.
The standard Velo Low Profile Airmover offers commercial-grade quality performance in an easy-to-use, portable patented housing.
- Control/Speed: 2-speed rocker switch
- Daisy-chain with GFCI outlet (use up to 6 units per 15-amp circuit for a 5400 CFM of tested — not rated — airflow)
- Rugged injection-molded housing with easy-carry handle
- Stackable and space-saving
- Amps: 1.65A (low) – 2.1A (high), low amp draw with 2-speed versatility
- Dimensions (D × W × H): 24 × 18 × 9 in.
- Weight: 18.6 lbs.
- Cord length: 15 ft.
- Safety: ETL listed to UL/cUL and CSA standards
Looking for more advanced features? Learn more about the Velo Pro Low Profile Airmover which includes variable amp draw, speed control and a kickstand.