Dri-Eaz DrizAir 1200
A favorite of water damage restoration pros, the DrizAir 1200 dehumidifier by Dri-Eaz has all the convenient features of its larger cousins in a compact and extremely portable size. The DrizAir 1200 dehumidifier combines proven design with professional performance and portability. The rotomolded polyethylene housing is dent resistant, offers superior durability, and helps to protect furnishings when in use. Stack up to two units high for storage. A rigid handle and semi-pneumatic wheels ensure easy transport and maneuverability.
The DrizAir 1200 is a compact, highly maneuverable standard dehumidifier that removes moisture from everyday spills and reduces humidity in basements, facilities or on construction sites.
- Water removal AHAM (80°F/60%RH): 64 pts./day
- Water removal max. (saturation): 145 pts./day
- Process air output: 227 CFM
- Temperature operating range: 33°F–100°F
- Cord length: 25 ft.
- Amps: 4 amps
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 20 × 32 × 19.5 × in.
- Use weight: 80 lbs.