Course: WRT – Water Damage Restoration – Online – TUE 11/9 – THUR 11/11
This product is no longer available for purchase.
The Water Damage Restoration Technician course is taken to give restoration personnel that perform remediation work a better concept of water damage, its effects and techniques for drying of structures. This course will give residential and commercial maintenance personnel the background to understand the procedures necessary to deal with water losses, sewer backflows, and contamination such as mold.
- Learn how to make greater profit; dry structures in less time with less labor
- Learn how to reduce risk of mold and secondary damage
- Receive exposure to the latest drying technology
- Learn alongside other restoration professionals
- Learn how to distinguish your business from the competition
- Earn a certification that will position you to do program work and handle catastrophic jobs for most major insurance companies
- Drying entire structures quickly and efficiently
- Effective extraction with air movers and dehumidifiers
- Structural inspection, monitoring and documentation
- Basic psychrometry: The science of Drying
- Determining moisture content
- Using penetrating and non-penetrating meters
- Proper equipment placement
- How to limit liability issues (bacteria and mold)
- Safety and health issues
- Job management and opportunities
- Effective methods for sales and marketing
- Communication with customers and adjusters
Request a Quote or Place an Order!
Houston: 713.944.0319 | Austin: 512.454.9898