The IICRC Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT) course is designed to provide restoration and remediation technicians a better understanding of water damage, including its causes, structural impact and proper drying techniques. Students will learn how to address water losses, sewer backflows and contamination such as mold.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Learn profit-boosting practices, including how to dry structures more efficiently and with less labor
- Reduce the risk of mold and secondary damage
- Network with restoration professionals
- Learn how to set your business apart from your competitors
- Earn a certification that allows you to handle catastrophic jobs for most major insurance companies
This in-person class will be led by one of Atex’s industry leading experts. Learn more about our instructors here.
Lunch will be provided.
All students will receive a digital and hard copy of the course textbook, homework, study guide and graph charts.
Hours & Location
Classes take place from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early the first day.
4272 Clark Road
Houston, Texas 77040
What to Bring
Wear comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes and a sweater or light jacket. Please bring pencils, highlighters and a notepad. Additional notetaking materials will be available.
Please note that exam fees are not included in the course registration.
Each exam is $80 per student. Payment is required the day of the exam and can be made by credit card, check (payable to IICRC) or cash.
After completing the course and passing the exam, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Looking for a Combo Class?
Find one here.